Work with a Skilled White Paper Writer
When you operate in nearly any industry or field, you begin to develop specific expertise and insights that you can share with others. A great way to do this is by working with an experienced white paper writer, who can help you market your brand by deeply analyzing complex issues and trends and communicating them in an interesting and engaging way.
Tell us about your content needs and a skilled writer will give you a quote and help you get started right away.
What is a white paper?
In content marketing, a white paper is a way for you and your organization to educate readers on a specific topic, going into much greater detail than you would in a typical article. In most cases, a white paper should present a problem in your industry, including why it exists and the challenges it causes. Then, you may present a possible solution to that problem, while positioning your business or organization as the answer.
A brand may hire a white paper writer to demonstrate its expertise to its readers and target customers. This tool is particularly useful in a B2B setting, as more than two-thirds of B2B marketers report using white papers on a regular basis. However, even B2C organizations find them useful in certain situations.
White papers are usually 3-5 pages in length, although some topics may require you to go into more detail and develop extended content. There is little to no sales pitch involved at all—the ultimate goal of a white paper writer is to inform readers and demonstrate the industry expertise of your organization and its team.
How can a white paper writer help?
The white paper writers at ProPRcopy have created hundreds of these documents for businesses and organizations across many different industries. Our process typically works like this:
- Discovery: Through a phone call or email, we discuss the outline of your white paper, including the problems, solutions and other insights you would like to share. We also determine an approximate length.
- Research: If there are any resources you would like to share with our white paper writer as we get started, you may provide them to us at this time. We can also conduct our own research on the topic in preparation for an initial draft.
- First draft: Our white paper writer creates an initial draft of your content, often with a quick turnaround. We deliver this draft to your team for a review.
- Revisions: Although often our first drafts are ready for publication outright, you have the opportunity to provide feedback and request revisions to the white paper content. We revise as many times as necessary to ensure your content is absolutely perfect.
- Finalization: Once we have completed all requested revisions and you are happy with the content, we deliver a final version. You then own all rights to the white paper and are free to use it as you see fit.
- Promotion: Our white paper writer can also assist with promoting your content using a variety of channels, including social media, blogging and press release writing and distribution.