Nonprofit Content Marketing Writers
Now more than ever, nonprofits working toward virtually any worthy cause must compete with other organizations for funding, volunteers and other forms of support. Many organizations today are engaging in nonprofit content marketing, using blog content, articles, white papers, email marketing, social media and other types of content to more effectively reach key stakeholder groups.
The skilled nonprofit content marketing writers at ProPRcopy work with organizations across North America — and increasingly around the world. We write various types of high-quality, affordable marketing content to help organizations reach their target audiences and position themselves as thought leaders. By offering rich, informative content related to your important work, you’ll help attract more funders and supporters to your cause.
A variety of services to support nonprofit content marketing
The nonprofit content marketing writers at ProPRcopy offer the following services:
- Press releases: Are you holding an event? Have you partnered with another community organization? Announce your news with a press release written by a copywriter with journalism and public relations experience. We offer both press release writing and distribution services.
- Blog content: Nonprofit organizations are increasingly turning to blogs to share important news and updates and to comment on issues related to their work. A blog content writer with ProPRcopy will help you develop topic ideas and create informative, engaging blog posts that keep readers engaged.
- Articles: Use guest columns, articles and white papers to provide more in-depth information and insights to your readers and stakeholders. With our article service, our professional nonprofit content writers develop substantive content that adds to your thought leadership efforts.
- Social media content: Maintaining a strong social media presence through Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and other platforms is critical for today’s nonprofits. Whether you need to reach out to funders, volunteers or local officials, we help you develop compelling and consistent social media content.
- Website copy: With all you have to deal with on a daily basis, it’s easy to let your website content fall by the wayside. But the fact remains that you should regularly refresh and update your website copy, making sure it accurately represents your organization and its work. ProPRcopy provides comprehensive web content writing services for this very purpose.
- Email marketing content: Email blasts and e-newsletters allow you to stay top-of-mind with your potential funding sources and other key supporters. Work with us for top-quality email marketing content and related copywriting services.
Give your organization the benefit of nonprofit content marketing
Working with ProPRcopy is like having an entire team of nonprofit content marketing writers at your side, ready at any moment to write high-quality copy that supports your efforts. We’re changing public relations, giving organizations with limited budgets access to some of the nation’s top copywriting and PR professionals. Engage your stakeholders in a whole new way by working with us.